Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vegan MoFo 2012: Wrap Up

Well, Vegan MoFo is winding down to a close, and I thought It'd be the perfect time to do a wrap up post of all the things I blogged about this month. It was a little crazy, but I'm glad I participated!




1. Philadelphia
2. Maui
3. Paris
4. Denver



1. Caesar Salad Tofu Wraps
2. Alfredo Pasta with Brussels Sprouts
3. Corn Dog Muffins
4. Easy Vegetable Fried Rice





1. Pomegranate Vanilla Limeade
2. Soft Pretzel Bites
3. Vanilla Milkshakes with Hot Fudge Sauce
4. Maple & Sea Salt Popcorn





1. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
2. Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad
3. Carrot Soup with Garlic Croutons
4. Tofu Scramble Toasts





Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4


I hope you'll check out the posts you may have missed over the month, and stick around for next month! On November 1st I'll be participating in the Virtual Vegan Potluck, and I have some more travel posts and fun recipes planned in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. You've had a very busy month and I love all the great idea you've introduced me to- corndog muffins, that awesome popcorn, the pretzel bites! Swoon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be so proud of yourself for doing SUCH an amazing job over the month of October. Loved the posts! And I loved the themes for each week day. I very much enjoyed reading your posts each day! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney, I am glad you enjoyed reading! <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome MoFo Meliss - job well done! The Family favorites was my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I think that may have been my favorite theme too - I will definitely be doing more of those!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...