Monday, November 5, 2012

Vegan Food Swap: October 2012

It's time for the October vegan food swap reveal!

The vegan food swap is a wonderful idea created and organized by The Verdant Life.
You get matched up with a person and send them a box full of your favorite vegan foods. It's a great chance to try new things and meet other bloggers! Plus it is really fun to get a surprise box of food in the mail. :)

This month I sent a box to Jannifer, who doesn't yet have a blog. I hope you enjoyed your treats!

I received an awesome food swap box from Mary!


Here's a list of what was in my box:

• Can of Pumpkin
• Imagine Mushroom Gravy
• Dried Sour Cherries
• The Essential Bite Banana chip oat
• Blueberry Muffin Larabar
• Justin's Nut Butter: Vanilla Almond and Chocolate Hazelnut - my 2 favorite flavors!
• Fearless Chocolate Bar
• Adorable halloween cupcake liners



I loved the halloween theme, such a cute idea! She also included this fun card with a recipe for pumpkin mac n cheese which I will be trying soon.

Thank you so much for the great vegan swap box, Mary!
If you want to join in on the vegan food swap fun, you can sign up right here.
There will not be any swaps in November or December, but you can join in for January!



8 comments:

  1. October was my 2nd time participating... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I might have to partake soon, A couple of my friends already participate and you received such a fun bounty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I love the Halloween theme too! So thoughtful! The cupcake liners are SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't good mail the best? That looks like such a fun package to receive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...