Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 10 Recipes of 2012

top10of2012_veganfling

I though I'd do a little post to wrap up the year with your top 10 favorite recipes from Vegan Fling!

10. Monkey Bread Muffins


These little monkey bread muffins are a perfect sweet breakfast, and are super easy too!

9. Strawberry Muffins


Fruity and tasty strawberry muffins - perfect for summer or anytime!

8. Banana Bread


One of my family's all time favorite recipes - veganized for optimal results.

7. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Coconut Whipped Cream



Deliciousness: now in cupcake form.

6. Vanilla Milkshakes with Hot Fudge Sauce


I can't resist those chocolatey sprinkles!

5. Black Bean Burgers and Bell Pepper Rings


Awesome for those summer BBQ's.

4. Corn Dog Muffins


An easy snack or meal that is great anytime.

3. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread


I guess you all love chocolate as much as I do? This bread is insane!

2. Pumpkin Mac 'n Cheese with Swiss Chard and Pine Nuts


Warm and filling pasta that is packed with greens.

1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies



And the #1 spot goes to these fluffy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I have lost count of how many times I've made this recipe, but it's become my go-to cookie and is always a hit.


Thanks to each and every one of you for stopping by, reading, and commenting. You are why I keep on keepin' on cooking and baking new vegan foods. Here's to a great 2012 and an even better 2013!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome round up of recipes! :) I want to make those corn dog muffins! Such a cute idea. ANd of course, I definitely want to make the pumpkin cookies. They look perfect. An awesome year of food! Looking forward to your posts in 2013! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would make and eat every single recipe here. I think that should be my goal this year; to finally make all the recipes I've been pinning and drooling over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that goal - I need to do that too!

      Delete
  3. Great round up Melissa! i love love those milkshakes with the pretty sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great round-up! Those milkshakes, the corndog muffins (so genius!), the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies- I'm kind of drooling! And making a to-do list... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...